There are many times when a fresh set of eyes can help you find exactly what you’ve been searching for. The Free Range Chef Food Consultant service can help your business with a wide range of issues which could include:
- Developing or redevelopment of menus and menu presentation including
- Menu conception, costing and pricing.
- Recipe development and testing
- Increasing profits by strengthening turnover and sales or by reducing costs including but not limited to:
- Negotiating with suppliers to get the best price and service.
- Setting up stock takes and working systems.
- Food costing, wastage, profit percentages and wage percentages
- Support in starting a new venture
- Setting up a new kitchen
- Brand development
- Staff training including chef skills training and food production procedures
- Health and safety procedures
Whether you are a new or existing business if you are looking for international experience, creativity and a thorough understanding of current food trends, Free Range Chef has the team to help get your kitchen on track.
Still wondering if you should consider hiring a food consultant? If you answer yes to any of the following then it will be worth the call.
- Feel like you need some wider experience in the team to get things working?
- Have a problem that has remained unsolved for a long time?
- Need an unbiased or fresh insight?
- Require a whole new food concept to be created?
- Need specialised knowledge that is lacking in key areas?
- Does your profitability need a boost?
- New kitchen set up and just don’t have the time to plan it?