WELLBEING AT WORK
Food that gets your attendees talking.
Of course, we can do sandwiches, but why not make it much more interesting!
At Free Range Chef we offer a range of corporate catering solutions for companies across Auckland, including boardroom lunches, lavish afternoon teas, canapé receptions and sumptuous picnic hampers or grazing tables.
Your corporate event is an opportunity for enriching and building relationships – hence our goal is to nourish the bodies, brains and spirits of everyone attending.
We firmly believe that corporate catering should be amazing and everyone should eat delicious, clean, healthy food that is good for us, by using the highest quality organic, sustainable-sourced ingredients.
Whether it be a lavish affair for a product launch, a client party, or simply a beautiful, light, healthy boardroom meeting, we value every event. We want to understand your vision so we can create the perfect design menu for you, whatever the size or location.
We want to help people eat better, we want to provide power foods that leave staff and workers stimulated and energetic after their morning tea or lunch and with our corporate offering, we hope to do just that.
Each snack and each meal you eat is an opportunity to make a difference—eating healthy and eating well, is going to create productive, happy, and efficient workers
It makes sense for a business to invest, even if there are cheaper alternatives available, and it makes sense for you to invest in yourself.
Make smart choices, eat great food, and reap the dividend.
OUR NEW CORPORATE MENU OPTIONS:
OUR WELLBEING MENUS - WORK HARD, EAT WELL
Should your delegates need their energy levels kick-started or topping up during the day, our Wellbeing delegate menus cater to a variety of needs. Simple, clean and fresh ingredients make up the heart of our menus. With these Wellbeing menus we want to help your team and guests eat better, provide power foods that leave attendees stimulated and energetic, not sluggish and sleepy.
• Morning Power-ups - A range of raw shakes, juices and breakfast foods including our signature Chocolate Milk - raw cacao, dates, coconut milk, plant-based protein blended to perfection and our poached seasonal fruits with our own blend of Bircher muesli.
• Fast, Raw, and Organic - A selection of sweet treats without any 'nasties', including our Lemony coconut raw cheesecakes, Mini Raw Chocolate Almond Butter Tarts and our divine Raw caramel fudge slice.
• Wellness Salads - A good salad is both comforting and nutritious and with this, in mind, we have created our Wellness Salad range. This includes our hero of Grilled chicken strips and broccoli salad with, peas, quinoa, alfalfa, avocado, cucumber, and feta, topped with parsley, mint, toasted sesame, flax and sunflower seeds, with an olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic dressing and our favourite go-to Mixed grain and roast vegetable salad with avocado dressing.
• Keto Krazy - We know this diet can feel limiting, but we have designed some specific Kiwi favourite that you can indulge on. These include our Free Range Sausage and egg spinach muffins, Fresh Salmon Poke bowl with Furikaka seasoning and our team's favourite Keto bounty bars!
• Plant-Based - If like us you are Free Range and love everything in your veggie garden, then this menu is for you. With a Greek Goddess Bowl with zucchini, avocado, toasted seed or our Vegan Buddha Bowl, you will not be disappointed.
INTIMATE EVENTS - CANAPES & CONNECTIONS
From canapes and cocktails, to elegant client entertaining, we have a variety of menus to suits your every need. Served by our flawless front of house team or simply delivered to your location, these seasonal, unique bites are the perfect accompaniment to any party. Small, elegant, full of flavour and creativity.
- Vegan labneh, pea hummus, caramelised onion crostini (VG)
- Brie and garlic thyme mushroom bruschetta
- Miso and ginger meat ball with spicy teriyaki sauce (GF)
- Halloumi and bacon wrap (GF)
- Scallops with chorizo on mini potato rosti GF
THE PRIVATE CHEF – THE BUSINESS OF BEING TOGETHER
“To break bread together,” a phrase as old as time itself, captures the power of a meal to forge new relationships, strengthen existing connections, bury frustration, provoke laughter. The way we now need to conduct ourselves in business, corporate or the VIP executive world has changed forever with more and more people using tech to work from home or the need to be socially separated for long periods of time. However, as humans, we need physical contact and when that moment, meeting or gathering occurs, many of our business leaders are now taking time to make sure that the occasion is worthy of note and not a rushed meeting or a hasty hello.
This is where our Private Chef dining experience nourishes the creativity of those in the room, binds together the discussion and the team and embraces connection to both the moment and the food.
To see our full Private Chef menu click here
Disclaimer: If you or your guests have any specific dietary requirements please do let us know as we can cater for all food allergies and needs. All dishes listed are subject to produce availability and seasonality.LET US SEND YOU A QUOTE