Some say the best things come in small packages, that’s certainly true when it comes to our flavourful, bite-sized canapés.
Our range of canapés allows you to serve your guests at any time during an event or wedding reception and is the ultimate food for casual, intimate weddings. Guests can mix and mingle, walk and talk while canapes are circulated around over a number of hours, plus you are still able to incorporate the formalities of cake cutting and speeches and the grand entrance as the new Mr and Mrs.
Canape are a gorgeous cost-effective choice for many weddings as you don’t need crockery, cutlery, or formal seating and as the couple you get heaps of time to be with your guests.
Some Canapes Options
FROM THE GARDEN
• Parmesan and black olive short bread with parsley pesto and goats cheese
• Poppy seed pinwheels, baba-ganosh and slow roast cherry tomato
• Polenta crostini with tomato salsa (GF)
• Sundried Tomato Tartlets with Pineapple & Coriander Salsa
• Texas Red bean wraps with a coriander crème
• Grilled haloumi and watermelon cubes with caramelised balsamic and mint leaf
FROM THE LAND
• Eye fillet on red onion palmers and salsa Verde
• Asian Duck rice spring rolls with hoisin (GF)
• Horopito Lamb, walnut sable, fig & onion jam, blue cheese (GF)
• Miso-ginger glazed salmon - Micro greens, pickled cucumber, coriander, nah Jim dressing on spoons GF
• Haloumi and bacon wrap (GF)
• Ginger orange pork fillet skewers (GF)
FROM THE SEA
• Thai fish bites with lime mayonnaise (GF)
• Tempura King Prawns with Sweet Chilli Jam
• Scallops with Chorizo on Mini Potato Rosti GF
• Coconut, lime coriander and tomatillo ceviche
• Margarita Shrimp cocktail served in mini bamboo boats (GF)
• Fresh rare Tuna - wrapped around Micro Asian salad-kecap manis (GF)
** To see our full 'Canapes Collection' menu please click here
Disclosure: If you or your guests have any specific dietary requirements please do let us know as we can cater for all food allergies and needs. All dishes listed are subject to produce availability and seasonality.Please note cost per head estimate is based on 100 guests. If your guest numbers are greater or smaller then we can quote accordingly. Costs exclude travel, accommodation and any hire equipment needed to complete menu selected.