Free Ranging is what were all about and grazing tables lets you and your guests do just that. We create outstanding grazing tables that are easy no-fuss affairs.
We take away the formalities and allow your guests to indulge themselves in a feast of the finest produce by providing a variety of foods, fresh, seasonal and locally produced where possible.
We piece together a table of colours, textures and flavours that is a feast for the eyes and indulges them to connect with what they eat, to experiment with new combinations and fall in love with food.
Our Grazing Table Options
- Mediterranean Mezze - Bring a touch of the med into your day with stunning Free range Salamis, Prosciutto, Copa and air-dried Chorizo. Married with Herbed beef meatballs with a hint of spice served with sherry tomato passata and complemented with breadss, sides and the all important freshly made dips.
- Classic Kiwi Grazer - New Zealand has some amazing produce and when you have international guests, why not show case it all with our Classic Kiwi Grazer table. Items include Free-range Rewarewa honey glazed roast ham, Manuka smoked Kahawai sides, Roast Kumara rosemary salad, 4 iconic New Zealand cheeses and locally grown fruits such as Braeburn Apples, Black Doris Plums, Cherries and Feijoas
- All American Grazer - Imagine 12 hr Pulled pork with BBQ sauce, Traditional Texan Rib, American Hotdogs, Buffalo Chicken and an 80g brioche sliders with fresh corn bread! Now you have our All American Grazer table.
- Cheese - Glorious Cheese - Everyone loves cheese and this grazing table is the best showcase of Kiwi and International Cheeses with complementary artisan produce.
- Decadent Desserts - Finish the evening with a choice of decedent mini desserts- served either as platters on tables or as a buffet station
** To see our full Grazing Table menu, please click here
Disclosure: If you or your guests have any specific dietary requirements please do let us know as we can cater for all food allergies and needs. All dishes listed are subject to produce availability and seasonality.Please note cost per head estimate is based on 100 guests. If your guest numbers are greater or smaller then we can quote accordingly. Costs exclude travel, accommodation and any hire equipment needed to complete menu selected.