Staying in is the new going out, and what better way to celebrate than with a deluxe home dining experience? This is the perfect format for anyone wanting to celebrate their anniversary, dinner party or a gathering with loved ones.
'Fine Dining' at home
We all like dining out but there is something very special about having that sophisticated experience and a Private Chef come to you. With this elite experience, you'll receive personalized treatment coupled with a VIP service that you could only expect in a "fine dining" establishment.
We can cater for any exclusive evening from birthday celebrations to anniversaries, from a special family gathering to hosting distinguished guests. Every special occasion deserves special treatment and with our mouth-watering 3-course menu you and your guests will be spoilt for choice.
Our Experience Includes
- Personally selected 3-course menu from our diverse menus
- A private chef for the evening who will both prepare and serve each course.
- A fully trained wait person
- Personal event planner to assist you with all organisation details required
- Elite style cutlery selected for each course
- Bespoke plates for each course
- Elegant glassware - includes water and a white wine glass per guest
- White linen table cloth and napkins
- Full kitchen clean at the end of service
- All hire items are personally delivered and removed at the end of the evening.
- Travel to your location - To the main Auckland suburbs. Rural destinations may incur an additional fee
Design Your Menu
We change our fine dining menus each season to showcase the amazing produce New Zealand has to offer.
This allows you to select the perfect 3-course menu for you and your guests from our Entree, Main and Dessert menus no matter what time of year it is.
If you are not a dessert person or want to add some canapes to the start of your evening, then talk to one of our team. We can replace a dessert with a cheese board of the finest NZ cheeses, or add a selection of Canapes to have with bubbles on arrival.
Simply, let us know how we can bring a unique, luxury experience into your home and make your evening one to remember.
Questions? - We are here to help
We are sure you have some questions or details you would like to check with us and we are happy to answer any that you have regarding this experience. To start here are some of the most common ones we are asked, just in case this helps.
- Do you cater for dietaries within the group/our guests?
Simply put, YES we do. We know that not everyone's pallet and food requirements are the same, so we will adapt or tailor the meals you have selected to accommodate your guest's needs. In some cases, we will suggest a new dish for these guests and gain their approval before the event.
- Do you do a Vegan menu?
YES, our menus have a Vegetarian and Vegan section with 2-3 dishes available for each course.
- Do you print off the menu we have selected for us?
To add that extra special touch, we can design and print off the menu you have selected and have this personalised for the special occasion you are celebrating, such as a birthday or anniversary. This is an additional cost, however, it does add a touch of elegance to your evening.
- What do I need to provide?
The only element you need to provide is the drinks for the evening. We provide linen, cutlery, napkins, glassware, plates for each course and the chef of course!
- What size kitchen do you need?
We can work in most size kitchens, as long as we have access to an oven, stove and sink area. If you have concerns about your kitchen size or facilities, please do talk to our team about this.
- Can I hire extra tables and chairs from you to seat all guests?
YES, we would love to assist you with any hire requirements you may have. Our events team can provide a range of chair and table options for you to consider and then we will arrange the delivery and collection. Any hire items required will be at an extra cost.
- What is the maximum number of guests you can cater this experience for?
Really there is no limit. We have completed this experience for 160 people before at a private location. We simply increase our wait staff numbers to accommodate the total number of guests to ensure each person has the best service possible. If you have the space we can do the rest!