Some say the best things come in small packages, that’s certainly true when it comes to our flavourful, bite-sized canapés.
Our range of canapés allows you to serve your guests at any time during an event. Guests can mix and mingle, walk and talk while canapes are circulated around over a number of hours, plus you are still able to incorporate any formalities needed like speeches, presentations or awards.
Canapés are a gorgeous cost-effective choice for many as you don’t need crockery, cutlery, or formal seating and as the host you get heaps of time to be with your guests.
Served by our flawless front of house, these seasonal & unique bites are the perfect accompaniment to any party. Small, elegant, full of flavour & creativity.
A SAMPLE OF OUR CANAPÉ COLLECTION...
FROM THE GARDEN
• Polenta crostini with Mediterranean vegetable, caper, and tomato Cruda (GF)(VG)
• Poppy seed pinwheels, baba-ganosh and slow roast cherry tomato
• Vegan labneh, Pea hummus, caramelised onion crostini (VG)
• Confit tomato, pesto & whipped Burrata crostini finished with vincotto (VG)
• Halloumi, vegetable and pesto skewers (GF)
• Brie and garlic thyme mushroom bruschetta
FROM THE LAND
• Eye fillet on red onion palmers and salsa Verde
• Spiced Venison on Grilled Bread, Hazelnut Creme Fraiche and cranberry jam
• Horopito Lamb,Scottish oat and walnut biscuit, onion jam, blue cheese crumbs (GF)
• Miso and ginger meat ball with spicy teriyaki sauce (GF)
• Halloumi and bacon wrap (GF)
• Lamb and quinoa kofte with cucumber yoghurt (GF)
FROM THE SEA
• Akaroa cold Smoked Salmon on avocado and cream cheese crostini
• Tempura King Prawns with Sweet Chilli Jam
• Scallops with Chorizo on Mini Potato Rosti GF
• Coconut, lime coriander and tomatillo ceviche (GF)
• Margarita Shrimp cocktail served in mini bamboo boats (GF)
• Smoked Kahawai pate on a black pastry mussel shell
Disclaimer: If you or your guests have any specific dietary requirements please do let us know as we can cater for all food allergies and needs. All dishes listed are subject to produce availability and seasonality. Some dishes require a chef for preparation on site and are not able to be dropped off.LET US SEND YOU A QUOTE