It's Good To Share
From sumptuous platters of exciting dishes to creative stations from grazing to oyster shucking. Our planners and chefs are experts at innovating unique ideas.
We are pioneers of the family style of eating. Opulent feasts that bring guests together. This is how people have always enjoyed food socially. At Free Range Chef we present our feasts elegantly and consider how the dishes will look together on the table and eat well as a complete dish.
With your guests comfortably seated we serve an abundance of food on decadent plates to each table. Guests can share in experiencing a range of foods and flavours. Sharing plates make sure everyone gets exactly what they like and how much food they want plus creates a convivial atmosphere of celebration as people sit together to share a meal.
A SAMPLE OF OUR SHARING FEAST DISHES
FROM THE LAND
• Lamb Shanks, pulled and braised with tamarind and date sauce (NGA) (NDA)
• Sous vide pork belly and finished on a hot grill, with spiced apple and jus (NGA) (NDA)
• Tuscan Beef Ribeye marinade, with lemon zest, garlic, fresh rosemary, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes & ground black pepper (NGA) (NDA)
• Honey Glazed Salmon with an orange, almond brioche crust
• Prime eye fillet beef medallions wrapped in smoky pancetta with caramelised onion and chilli jam
• Rare BBQ beef Skirt steak sliced thinly and served with chimichurri (GF)
VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN
• Rustic winter vegetable vegan galette, with caramelized onion, mixed nut herb caper pesto (VG)
• Mujaddara is a classic Arabic recipe featuring cooked lentils and rice, caramelized onions, herbs, and spicy yoghurt (NGA) (V)
• Chilli roast pumpkin, ricotta, mushroom and spinach stuffed conchiglioni pasta shells baked in a passata sauce (V)
The Table Is Set
For events with seated meals, the table can be one of the most important décor aspects. It needs to be functional, in keeping with the themes and look great.
Attendees will be spending a lot of time sitting and noticing it, hence whether it’s a Birthday party, an Anniversary, or a small wedding, styling up the table to be visually appealing is a big part of setting the mood.
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to spend a fortune on large, lavish table displays as the table settings themselves can go a long way in creating the effect that you want. Talk to our expert event organisers and designers to help you create the perfect setting.